Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar
The Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar is a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The NCERT was set up by Government of India in 1961 as an autonomous organization registered under Societies Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860) to advise and assist the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India and Departments of Education in States and Union Territories in formulation and implementation of their policies and programmes in the field of Education. Read More...
- 20-02-2017Online Apply For Winning National Award For School Teacher For Use of ICT In Education
- 13-02-2017Tender For Printing Of Examination Materials For RIE-Regarding 2016-18
- 09-02-2017List of CUG(Intercom) Telephone Numbers For Replacing 75 Numbers Identity Modules
- 06-02-2017Corrigendum For Walk-In-Interview of LDC (03/02/2017)
- 03-02-2017Tender for providing security services to RIE, Bhubaneswar.
- 03-02-2017Walk-In-Interview For LDC on Contractual Basis
- 13-01-2017Quotation for purchase of Stainless Steel Barricade