Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar
The Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar is a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The NCERT was set up by Government of India in 1961 as an autonomous organization registered under Societies Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860) to advise and assist the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India and Departments of Education in States and Union Territories in formulation and implementation of their policies and programmes in the field of Education. Read More...
- 29-08-2016NOTICE FOR CONSTITUTED COMMITTEES FOR PROMOTE INSTITUTIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR SESSION 2016-2017.
- 23-08-2016WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF D.M. SCHOOL TEACHING STAFF ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR SESSION 2016-17
- 18-08-2016LIST OF ELIGIBLE CANDIATES TO ATTEND VIVA-VOCE OF PRE Ph.D COURSE 2016-17
- 12-08-2016QUOTATION FOR REPAIR OF DUAL DESK OF DM SCHOOL
- 11-08-2016REVISED TENDER NOTICE FOR SUPPLY OF EQUIPMENT (Podium, LED TV, PA system, and Photocopier Machine)
- 05-08-2016QUOTATION FOR REPAIR OF DUAL DESK OF D.M.SCHOOL
- 01-08-2016INVITING QUOTATION FOR PURCHASE OF SPORTS ARTICLES OF RIE/DMS,BBSR SESSION 2016-2017 AND 2017-2018